I was given this award by my wonderful friend Moe of Moeart.
To be worthy of accepting the award, I must tell 7 things about myself and pass on the award to 7 more bloggers. I think this fabulous award deserves an image to represent it, so I just had to make one 🙂
7 things about me:
1) I am a junkie for paranormal romance novels. 🙂 Love them vamps and werewolves.
2) I once had such a crush on a boy (I was about 14) that I climbed over a fence while playing tag to catch him (well, tried to climb over a fence). I ended up hanging upside down caught on the barbwire. My stepsister got me untangled and we noticed something wet on my pant leg. The barb wire had cut my leg open and I ended up with a bunch of stitches. Never did catch that boy
3) I HATE liver or any other internal organs on my dinner plate. YUCK!!!
4) I have been with my sweetie Dan for 21 years (22 years on Aug 8th)
5) I’m no Martha Stewart. I need one of the plaques that says “My house was clean yesterday. Sorry you missed it” LOL But I don’t need a Clean House intervention either. Just so we are clear on that. 🙂
6) I’m an impulse buyer of craft supplies. (shut up, Moe LOL) I can’t help it. I love to shop. I’ve gotten a lot better over the past couple years. I actually put stuff back now before I check out.
7) I LOVE huckleberries !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am passing this special award on to 7 of my favorite bloggers:
1) Bettina Welker of Beadworx. She is a fabulous German artist with a very colorful style.
2) Julie Eakes the Queen of face canes.
3) Parole De pate a wonderful French blog.
4) Polymer Clay Chameleon a showcase for Etsy artists.
5) Cristalline always has great tutorials.
6) Libby Mills (Libzoid) I wanna be her when I grow up 🙂
7) Lauren Cole Abrams Her Nouveau Deco style is beautiful.